Wednesday 18 January 2012

My new toys!



Im so happy to have these in my collection now, they cost a pretty penny too!

Conker's Bad Fur Day is a fantastic game, but so annoyingly difficult to find without the aid of the internet and especially in such a good condition. Its brilliant and worth the money as both a collectors item and as a game.

Now, Terranigma was a game in all honesty that I hadn't heard of, but when I saw the price tag on it the collector sense went off and I knew that it had to be something special. After alot of research at home about it, I found that it was something worth getting.

The day I went to get it I found it on Amazon for £120, I found it for a fair bit less, so i'm very happy with that.

After getting it home I found that it is simply incredibly, So happy with it. Graphics, music and gameplay are all spot on.

Just thought i'd show a small part of my collection to you guys, you will probably see a comic on them before long. Its been fun to show them to you.

Theres Anonymous comment boxes all over this page so if theres ever anything you guys want to see or hear about don't be afraid to ask about it!

Sonic Boom out

No comments:

Post a Comment